Hashtags has brought on a new way to market your name, brand or thoughts. It’s helped business, celebrities and people market what they want to say. Here’s a few ways you can use hashtags
1. One of my biggest pet peeves is twelve word long hashtags. That’s basically just a run on sentence. Hashtags are more effective when they are shorter. Keep it quick and catchy.
2. Be sure that hashtag isn’t already trending for something completely unrelated to what you want to do with it.
3. Use it frequently. The more you use the hashtag the more chance you’ll have of it trending.
4. Twitter bomb. Whether you’re a part of a company or ask your followers to help, you can get a group together and pick a specific time to use your hashtag. Using a twitter bomb can quickly get you noticed and trending.
5. Avoid overkill. Use the hashtag frequently and when it makes sense. Don’t use the hashtag every tweet chance you get. People will start to overlook it and become bored with it. Make sure you use it in a way that makes sense.